Monday, February 16, 2009

Pay it Forward

You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade or crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.
So here’s how it works:~Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 month (feel free to pick your own time limit).

~You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.~Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day.

So, anyone game? You can be a friend, family member, or even a random visitor to this blog. Just as long as you’re willing to pay it forward, you are eligible to participate!

(Note: some examples of homemade gifts...baby bracelets, headbands, baked goods (if you live close by), cards, scrapbooked pages, blankets, crocheted hats...whatever it is that you make).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am on board :)

Alli Waldron said...

Yeah - 2nd on the list!!!

Jen said...

Heck ya! I'd love to see your talents! Respond to mine and I will send something back to you. This is a fun idea I hadn't seen before.

Ranisa said...

You got responses fast! I still only have one comment on mine!