Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bumbo Seat



This is a newer item that is supposed to help baby learn to sit up. I always thought it was cool, but they are $30+ in the stores. I didn't get around to searching for one until last week (when I realized that Mackenzie could sit for a short period of time on her own, already). I didn't want to invest a lot of money in one because I waited so long and the window of use is closing. So I borrowed one. Its pretty cool. In the picture she is playing with yet another baby entertainer that we acquired when Brice was a baby. I thought it would be cool to take this Bumbo Seat to the Lake this weekend but didn't want to ruin one that I borrowed. So, guess what?! You got it! In about 30 minutes I am headed down the street to pick up a Bumbo Seat found on Craigslist for, you'll never guess....$5!!! Yay!! It can get destroyed in Lake Mead Mud for that much!!

1 comment:

Ranisa said...

Love all the toys-you could do a day care! Such cute pictures!