Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bouncy Seat


The next one we used was the "bouncy seat." Actually I guess even before that we borrowed a "Papasan Vibrating Seat". These are great for putting on the bathroom counter so that the baby can see you while showering, putting on make-up, and doing your hair. I never used one with Dane and I borrowed one for a short time for Brice...he liked it okay but wasn't crazy about it. I didn't want to buy one if Mackenzie wasn't going to like it. So I borrowed the Papasan Vibrating Seat thinger and she liked it. Back to Craigslist! I found a used one for $10. Whoohoo! This one lasts and even shorter amount of time than the swing so definitly better to buy a used one.

2 comments:

Ranisa said...

ON THE COUNTER!!!! TIFF-the floor....

Tiffany J said...

Don't worry, it was secure. And it was before she moved at all. It wasn't going anywhere.