Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Entertainment

So I realized as I was editing pictures that we have a whole bunch of baby toys. Well, maybe toys isn't the right answer. Baby entertaining apparatus?? In my mission to take more pictures of Mackenzie doing something instead of just being dressed up, I ended up with pictures of her in her entertainments centers. I haven't quite figured out how to post things here yet so I am just going to do individual posts for each picture. Sorry...I will figure out the whole blogging thing...eventually.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! Those are awesome posts. I think we've had every single one of those items (except the doorway jumper) at one point or another. Our boys enjoyed the Exercauser and the Jumperoo, and I loved to put them in the bouncy seat so I could get a little me-time. :) I love all the pictures of Mackenzie. She's darling.

Oh, you know what else is funny? We had the same theme, too - Fisher Price Aquarium theme. :)