Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coordination

I have a couple of friends who have been very...hmmmm...shall we say, "supportive" of my new bracelet "business". One of my favorites has been my friend Ricci. She lives in Texas and emailed me pictures of four dresses that she has for her daughter for summer. She wanted a bracelet to match EACH dress. This was sooooo much fun! I found matching beads and came up with different combinations and patterns. I loved making each bracelet different. I even learned how to make a double stranded bracelet...by mistake. Stupid me! I guess I didn't end up reading the description well enough...I thought I was ordering a whole strand of little pink hearts. Instead I received one large heart. It was on sale and they wouldn't take it back. Argh! It matched the dress so I wanted to use it anyway but it looked funny on one small string of beads. See below for my creative solution. I hope it isn't too big for her hand :0)



Patriotic...my new favorite bracelet. I made one for Mackenzie too!







I also, thanks to a wonderful Mother-in-law, now have cute little jewelry bags to put the bracelets in when I give them to people.



So great! Thanks everyone for your support!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jackie B. said...

oh they look great! Good job!

Ranisa said...

I am loving that pink, blue, and yellow one!

Jen said...

I love these! They are adorable. I really like the double stranded one. I might have to buy one for myself soon! Take care.

ricciquill said...

Oh Tiffany, they are perfect looking. A will be so excited to wear them. We will take some modeling pictures with them on for you. Thansk so much. I will be back for more. :)

reesekelleyandboys said...

I just had to say how stinken cute these bracelets are!! You are super talented!! Love them!

Angela said...

Cute bracelets! I love that she sent pictures of the dresses to match. What a good idea! They turned out beautiful.