Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy (Belated) Easter!

Yes, a little untraditional (no pastels) but I liked the denim! (Not to mention the dress worked for our Brice Family pictures, which I will share later).
Decorating the Easter Eggs

Mackenzie likes to be just like her brothers (and they like her to be the same, too)...hence the shirtless little girl.




The hidden Easter Baskets.



The "Special" package from Uncle Hobie and Aunt Bre.
Getting ready for Church. Hilarious! She did this all by herself.

Snuggling with Daddy after a busy morning (just after church).

The ham bone that Mackenzie kept stealing from the dog. Gross! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ranisa said...

yeah that ham bone is gross.! You let her carry that around. I try to use my for soup.

Mae said...

wow, They have gotten so big. She is sooo cute. We miss ya

Liz said...

Oh you are so smart to have them dye eggs outside! My boys are still dye them in the bathtub. :0) Love the shirtless little girl. The ham bone . . . not so much. Gag!

ricciquill said...

I love the denim look, soo cute. Loved all the pics, The Ham one was gross, I could just feel the slimyness in my hands while looking at the picture. :)