Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter Bracelets

I am having soooo much fun making bracelets. Every time I sell one I think of other combinations and possibilities. I haven't "made" money yet because each time I sell something I want to order more beads. I have branched out a little more and now I have some beautiful Swarovski Crystal Beads. See below for my latest creations**. I have more colors on the way.
If you see something you like, let me know! I would love to make an Easter bracelet to match that cute Easter dress for your Little Princess!
Posted by Picasa
**click on the picture to see it in more detail

9 comments:

Amy said...

Those are really cute! Have you sold very many yet??? When the weather gets nice again we need to try one more time to get to the park to let the kids play.

Annie B said...

Amelia loves her bracelet and it fits perfectly. She was wearing it like a princess today. Aidan says he wants a Spiderman bracelet if you can swing it :) Thanks again!

ricciquill said...

I just sent you an email with the photos of the 4 dresses we need matching bracelets for. They are our summer church dresses and we need a pretty for them :)

Haute Deb Designs said...

These bracelets are so adorable!! I wish I had a girl :(

Amy said...

Oh, I love the pink and green one!! So cute. I think I have to go find some pink and green fabric. . .

Ashley and Ivy said...

CUTE! I sa kenzie wearing one today and i wondered if you made it. how much you it be if i asked u to make one for ivy?

Ashley and Ivy said...

P.S.



I thought it would be fun to have an Easter egg hunt for the little ones. So I this is what I came up with...

SAT. APRIL 4TH @ 5PM AT MY PLACE
4774 KNOLLWOOD DR. LAS VEGAS, NV 98147

BRING A DOZEN EGGS FILLED WITH YOUR CHILD'S FAVORITE SNACK OR TREAT....I WILL PUT GERBER YOGURT MELTS FOR EXAMPLE. ALSO BRING A BAG OR BASKET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT

(=

-ASHLEY

Julee said...

Tiffany--- Geniel Vines asked if you would put a name on it

Julee said...

They are really Cute!!!