Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Etsy Shop

My bracelet "business" isn't going so hot. I keep telling myself its just not good timing. It seems everyone is affected by the "recession." But I also think maybe I need more advertising and a way to make it easy for people to buy them. I had several people tell me I should open an "Etsy Shop." I had never heard of Etsy until a few weeks ago. So, I did it. There is a link here for my shop or under "other websites" on the side of my blog. I only posted a few bracelets...just the first few that I have made. I would love to make a custom one for you. Or if you see one you like but need a different size just let me know. Etsy makes it easy to send payments (through Paypal). Hopefully this will make it easier if there is anyone out there who wants to make their "Princess" feel pretty. Mackenzie loves when we tell her that :0) Oh, and I lowered the prices a little too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I will let my girlfriends that have daughters know! Good luck with the business :)