Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Mackenzie

I can't believe my baby is already a year old. I have had tears come to my eyes several times as I have thought about this day a year ago. She is such a joy...my little girl. I hate that this time flies by so quickly. I really, really love the baby stages. I don't think I want another baby...I just want HER to still be my baby.
We celebrated her birthday a few days early so that family could be there. Dan's parents, his sister, Liz and her family drove out to my parents house the day after Thanksgiving. Thank you mom for a yummy dinner. Thank You Anne, for bringing bread and "goodie bags". It is so much better to celebrate with family.












Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable birthday party! I can't believe she's one already either! I remember sitting in the mother's lounge rocking our newborns. Both are so old now.

Amy said...

Looks like a fun party! I really like the caterpillar cupcakes - cute idea!!!

Ranisa said...

What cute pics! I think she looks a lot like Brice....specially in the pic by herself in the chair.