Friday, July 29, 2011

Trip to Utah -- Thursday

So...my mom's family all lives in Bountiful, Utah. They get together once a year for a Craig Family Reunion. My mom is there around the 24th of July -- Pioneer Day -- so the two things usually happen together. I decided this year to brave the drive with my four kids...by myself. I thought it was probably a crazy thing to do but hoped it be worth it. The drive there took 12 hours with all the stops we made. Two of those stops were long ones (lunch and play at McDonalds and then to see Lyndsee's classroom in Spanish Fork). We had one major melt down from Mackenzie (who has been horrible in the car since the day she was born) and several additional minor ones. Luke's naps were short and he cried for 30-45 minutes before falling asleep. Ugh!


These are the only pictures I have from the first day there...we went to Layton Surf and Swim (wave pool). The kids loved it!






See additional posts for all the fun things we did on this trip!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: