Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Big Cut

Okay...I did it!! Here are some "before" pictures. (I didn't really style it...I just straightened it so it would be as long as possible to make the 8 inches without being too short.)



And here are the "after" pictures. Unfortunately, the pictures don't really do it justice. Its a really cute cut. But, you get the idea...its SHORT!




The ponytail ended up being almost 10 inches and then even more was cut off when it was cut to be styled.




Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

ricciquill said...

So cute. Looks fun for the summer. :)

Ranisa said...

Since Kris is so into long hair he wants to know how Dan feels about it?

Mae said...

I love it! you have such pretty hair. your so lucky to have curls.

Amy said...

Cute cut!!! I have had that hair cut a few times before and always love it!

Amanda said...

WAY CUTE!

Rebecca said...

Wow! That's a big new change for you! Have you ever had it that short before? Very cute! You look different--I am contemplating going shorter too. Fun!

Bekah said...

It's so weird to see you without your signature long hair! But so worth it! It looks cute, must be cooler too! I've donated 8-12 inches three times, it grows back fast!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Love it, so cute!! And oh so cool for the summer.. I swear my hair adds 10 degrees!

Jen said...

It looks really cute! I can't remember you ever having it short. Am I wrong? If not, that is a huge step for you! Congrats!

Nat said...

I love the new look!

Kim and Linda said...

I love your new hairstyle. Cute for summer!

Anonymous said...

WOW!... Its lovely hair!
It seems you had fun summer.
Thanks for sharing...

--
Vince
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved