Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dane's Firsts


Preschool (1st and 2nd years)


Kindergarten 1st Grade

These are pictures of each of Dane's First Days of School. I can't believe how grown up he looks this year compared to all the rest! The hair is so great! Apparently it keeps getting shorter :0) I wish it was still the curly blonde surfer look! It won't do that anymore. When it gets too long it looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket (ie Kindergarten pic). But when its too short it makes his head look big (ie 1st grade). Its weird having him gone all day! Thankfully Brice entertains himself pretty well (and still takes a nap). Its actually kind of nice (much less fighting!). We do miss him when he is gone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ranisa said...

What cute pics of the boys! AND I don't think Dane's head looks big with short hair. He is looking so tall. I guess it must be because I haven't seen him in 4 years!

Julee said...

whos that handsome dude