Monday, September 21, 2009

Sleeping Brice

Brice has never been a good sleeper. Bedtime, every night, is a nightmare for me. He won't stay in bed, he won't go to sleep and he stopped taking naps a long time ago. So recently his sleeping has made me laugh. He has fallen asleep in strange places and strange positions in his battle to defy me. He has even fallen asleep in the middle of the day. Not my typical Brice. So each time it happened I had to take a picture.



(This is not the first time I have found him asleep on the bathroom floor.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ricciquill said...

Love all the sleeping spots. That was Garrett when he was younger, he never went to bed easy, but once he was asleep, he could sleep through anything and sleep anywhere. Great pictures.

Julee said...

Joshua!!!!!

Kelsie & Reilly said...

I remember baby siting them and he sneeked out of his room and he feel asleep on the bathroom floor to!!!!!!